The great news is Shutterfly loves giving away free photo books – you just need to know how to get the codes!
I have searched high and low for all possible ways to get free Shutterfly photo books so let’s get started.
You definitely want to sign up for Pampers Rewards if you love Shutterfly. Once you collect 1,000 points, you can get a free Shutterfly photo book! I post all the free codes they release right here. Plus, they sometimes email members special codes for a free book.
You can earn Swagbucks by completing surveys, playing games and more. It’s very easy!
Boppy Pillow Shutterfly Freebie
Similac StrongMoms Shutterfly Freebie
Related: Pregnancy Freebies
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
New! Give/Get a Free Shutterfly Book
I just used Shutterfly’s give/get referral program to send my husband a code for a free photo book! He got an email immediately so I am really excited. According to the fine print, once he redeems his code I will get one as well!
9 More Ways to Earn Free Shutterfly Photo Books
Here are a few more ways to possibly earn Shutterfly freebies or credits. All the companies below have emailed out Shutterfly offers in the past.
- Join the Healthy Essentials program.
- Become a World Market Explorer member.
- Sign up for Shop Your Way.
- Subscribe to P&G Everyday emails.
- Sign up for Toys “R” Us Rewards.
- Subscribe to Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft emails.
- Subscribe to Burlington emails.
- Sign up for My Best Buy.
- Subscribe to Stonyfield.
You will have to pay shipping on your free Shutterfly photo book which starts around $7.99. Not bad for a beautiful book of memories!
You Might Also Like:
- How to Get the Best Baby Freebies
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Money on Baby Stuff at Target
- 5 Baby Sleep Tips for New Moms
- What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag
- Baby Registry 101
Updated April 18, 2017.