Now that Amazon requires 5 subscriptions to unlock the 20% diaper discount, it takes a little more work to get those low prices. If you are looking for useful items to subscribe to, here is a list of my favorite baby and toddler products.
Diapers are your first item, now you just need 4 more!
1. Baby Wipes
An easy item to get each month is baby wipes.
- Huggies wipes are generally the best deal at 2 cents or less per wipe.
- Pampers wipes are popular although I always found them too thin.
- I really like Seventh Generation wipes.
- Water Wipes are the purest wipes with only water and grapefruit extract but they are pricey.
2. Baby Care Items
We go through a lot of baby care items and they’re usually a better price on Amazon. Here are shampoos, lotions, diaper creams and bubble baths that I love.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Natural Diaper Rash Ointment
- Honest Calming Lavender Hypoallergenic Bubble Bath
- Babyganics Baby Bubble Bath
- Burt’s Bees Baby Nourishing Lotion
NOTE: My favorite brand is Earth Mama Angel Baby but their products aren’t eligible for Subscribe and Save right now. I have no idea why!
3. Baby Food and Snacks
Baby food is also 20% off when you subscribe to 5 or more items per month. My favorite brands are:
4. Diaper Pail Refills
Running out of refills is the worst!
5. Baby Healthcare Items
These small items are handy to have delivered to your door.
- Baby Buddy 360 Toothbrush
- Tom’s of Maine Children’s Toothpaste
- NUK Baby Tooth and Gum Toothpaste
- Can you ever have too many bandaids? I think not!
- UpSpring Wellbaby D Vitamin D3 Drops for Baby
- Hyland’s Baby products
- Munchkin Pacifier Wipes
6. Fun Stuff
- Color My Bath Color Changing Bath Tablets
- Boogie Wipes (they really work!)
- The Honest Company Bandana Bibs (I have no idea why they’re eligible for subscribe and save but they’re cute!)
7. For Mom
Here are some great items for moms.
8. Potty Training
Potty training is easier with these items.
9. Popular Brands
These are popular brands with items eligible for Subscribe and Save.
10. Baby Items Under $5
Sometimes you just need a cheap subscription item so you can qualify for the diaper discount. I’ve created a custom search page to find low-priced baby items.