Free Baby Stuff for Expecting Mothers
If you’re pregnant, you might feel overwhelmed by all the costs involved with having a baby. That’s why I’ve have rounded up every pregnancy freebie I could find to help save you some money and have a little fun! I am also including some free baby stuff for expecting mothers.
1. Free Baby Registry Welcome Box from Amazon
Amazon is giving away free Baby Registry Welcome Boxes valued at $35! This is one of the best pregnancy freebies.
- Create a baby registry here
- Complete the Jumpstart Guide
- Make a $10 purchase or wait for someone to buy an item off your registry
- Click the “Claim Now” button
The box has some popular baby items in it and shipping is free. Enjoy!
2. Free Baby Registry Welcome Gift from Target ($50 Value)
- Create a baby registry here
- Check your email for confirmation
- Head to your nearest Target to pick up your free baby gift at Guest Services!
You should also get some nice baby coupons in the mail.
3. Free Gift Bag from Motherhood Maternity
Did you know that Motherhood Maternity gives free gift bags to new pregnant shoppers? If you’re expecting, head to a store near you to get coupons, samples and more for you and your baby.
I remember getting one when I was pregnant and my favorite coupon was for a free Shutterfly photo book. Enjoy!
4. Free Trial from The Honest Company
Check it out right HERE.
Note: You will be enrolled in a monthly subscription, but you can cancel within 7 days.
5. Enter to Win Free Diapers for a Year!
Just register HERE for your chance to win a prize worth hundreds of dollars! Good luck!
6. $10 Grove Credit for Free Baby Stuff
You can use your $10 credit to get a free baby item from brands like Seventh Generation Baby, Tom’s of Maine Baby, and Zarbee’s Naturals. Grove has the best brands and their customer service is excellent. Keep in mind that a $20 minimum is required for free shipping.
7. Free Gifts from Pampers Rewards
Pampers Rewards is a fantastic rewards program that helps you earn free stuff. Just collect codes from packages of Pampers diapers and wipes as well and redeem your points for gift cards, toys, Shutterfly items and more. Items even ship for free!
Sign up here for free. (You’ll get 100 bonus points!)
8. Use Swagbucks to Earn Free Baby Stuff
You can easily rack up the points by watching videos, using their search engine, taking surveys, and more. Once you get the hang of it, it is easy! Just 500 Swagbucks will get you a free $5 Amazon gift card.
9. Enfamil Family Beginnings
Sign up HERE.
10. Six Free Baby Items (Just Pay Shipping)
The baby items pictured above are always free with a coupon code. The catch is that the shipping fee can be on the high side. I used one of the Uddercovers nursing covers with my first baby and I liked it and used it a lot. These free items might not be as high quality as name brand items like Boppy or BabyLegs but they are a lot more affordable. I do recommend that you google for reviews of these items before making a purchase.
- Free Baby Carrier with the code ENBABY
- Free Nursing Cover with the code ENBABY
- 5 Free Pairs of Baby Leggings with the code ENBABY
- Free Car Seat Canopy with the code ENBABY
- Free Nursing Pillow with the code ENBABY
- 10 Pairs of Free Breast Pads with the code ENBABY
Shipping starts at $7.95 per item.
11. Free Belly Button Bands + Shipping
12. Similac StrongMoms Pregnancy Freebies
Sign up with Similac StrongMoms and get free formula, Similac coupons, and a free Shutterfly photo book!
13. Free Zulily Membership
Sign up for a free Zulily membership and get access to some incredible baby deals! I’ve seen amazing prices on Ergobaby carriers, Melissa & Doug toys, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Kiinde, and more. Their prices can even beat Amazon and sometimes they offer free shipping.
Go HERE if you’re interested in Zulily.
If I could turn back time, I would have taken a breastfeeding class before I had my first baby. If I had, I am sure it wouldn’t have been quite so challenging and painful. I’m excited to share with you that Cindy & Jana (two lactation consultants) just launched a free three-part video series to help you get ready to breastfeed your newborn. I looked over and there is lots of really helpful info!
15. Win Free Baby Items
16. Free Fit Pregnancy and Baby Subscription
Sign up here for a free Fit Pregnancy and Baby magazine subscription. No strings attached!
I’ve gotten several issues and it is a thin magazine with about 52 pages. One magazine has a coupon for Baby Depot and another for Gymboree. There are some cute and helpful articles.
17. Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Family
If you want to get some great deals on diapers and wipes, sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Family! You’ll get 20% off diapers and free 2-day shipping on everything.
Amazon Family members also get a 15% off registry completion coupon about a month before their due date! Out of all the pregnancy freebies, this one can save you the most money.
18. Free Chapter: Planning for Birth and Postpartum
19. Free eBook about Newborn Sleep
20. Free Phone Call with Lactation Consultant
If you’re planning on breastfeeding, Gerber’s Start Healthy Stay Healthy Program offers free 15-minute phone consultations with board certified lactation consultants! Just click here to make an appointment and choose “Breastfeeding Education”. Breastfeeding can be a challenge in the beginning so talking to an expert who can help you prepare could make a big difference.
21. Free Music for your Baby to Listen to in Utero!
- Apples and Bananas
- 5 Little Monkeys
- Rubber Duckie
You can also download some free Classical music on Amazon! Just hold your iPhone or headphones to your belly and baby can enjoy some music.
22. Free American Baby Subscription
23. Free Samples of Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mixes
Head over to this page to sign up for a free sample of Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix. You’ll also get a $5 coupon. I wish I had known about this option when I was pregnant because I had a hard time swallowing the pills!
24. Earth Mama Angel Baby: Free Birth Plan
Earth Mama Angel Baby, it’s an incredible company that provides safe, herbal alternatives for pregnant women, breastfeeding moms, and babies. I found out about them through two of their most popular products, Angel Baby Lotion and Earth Mama Natural Nipple Butter. (You can also get them on Amazon right here – they are best sellers!)
Their website will allow you to create a free birth plan that covers labor, induction, hospital environment, pain relief, monitoring, labor, c-sections, newborn procedures and more. Out of all the pregnancy freebies I’ve found, this one is the most practical.
You might also like…
- Everything You Need to Know About Baby Registries
- 10 Things I Should Have Done Before My Baby Arrived
- 10 Easy Ways to Save on Baby Stuff at Target
- 10 Must-Have Baby Items for the First 10 Days
- 5 Baby Sleep Tips for New Moms
(Free Baby Stuff for Expecting Mothers: Updated July 13, 2017)